Friday 6 May 2011

Review: Palty in Ganache Tart

I ordered my hair dye from Pinky Paradise and I was really impressed! It came in exactly 1 week all the way from Korea, which is the quickest delivery I've ever had when ordering from Korea/China!!

It was a little bit bashed up, but everything inside was absolutely fine.



My hair is already quite dark, so I was going for the top left colour:

(Sorry, it's a bit hard to see the true colour)

Inside you get a bottle of, I guess you would call it, developing fluid (?), then a tube of the colour, a brush nozzle, gloves and a small sachet of conditioner and instructions. And don't worry! You don't need to know Japanese to read the instructions, there are a LOT of pictures, it's very easy to figure it out.

My mum helped me apply it, and said that it was really easy to put on! It didn't drip at all and the brush nozzle made it really even. 
But, if you have hair longer than shoulder length, I would recommend buying 2 packs! I only got 1, and it just about covered my slightly longer than shoulder length hair.

I left it on for 20 minutes and washed off. There wasn't too much bleeding afterwards, which made me a bit concerned! O_O But it actually turned out really well!! Here is my hair before:

(Sorry again, this is the only relatively good photo I have of my hair!)

And after!!




There isn't an awful lot of difference, but that's my own fault, I should have got a lighter colour, but you can see that, especially in bright sunshine, it now has a red tinge to it. (Neither of the photos have flash)


So, pros and cons:

Pros

✭ Easy to apply
✭ Doesn't drip
✭ Nice smelling!
✭ Doesn't bleed
✭ Not too expensive

Cons

✭ Dark hair needs bleaching before hand
✭ Fades quite quickly


I'll edit in more if I think of any!

So overall, I really like this dye. I would probably buy a lighter one next time, but I'm happy with the results I got from this colour! 

I give this product....

✭✭✭✭✭



Alice

P.S. My lenses are all sorted now, so I'll be able to review both Princess Mimi Almond and Chocolate lenses soon!!〜♥


No comments:

Post a Comment