Saturday 13 August 2011

Does anyone read this blog?



So it's been a while and I was going to write a post about Autumn Fashion in Japan, but then I started thinking...

Does anyone even read this blog?

I know I'm not the best blogger in the world, I don't post often or regularly, but I do worry about this little blog a lot and if no one reads it or is interested, I might just let it go.... 

So, if anyone does read and enjoys my blog, please follow and comment, just to let me know there is someone there and then I'll carry on and maybe start to post a little more often. If I get no response, I will shut the blog down.

Hope to hear from you soon~  

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I do read your blog, and I find it quite interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you, it's really good to know someone finds my blog interesting. ^__^ I really like your blog too, although I only speak English! D: Maybe I'll try Google translate. ;)

    Thanks again!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete